IGAKI Content: Your Secret Weapon for Attracting Dream Clients on LinkedIn
IGAKI Content: Your Secret Weapon for Attracting Dream Clients on LinkedIn. “Ikigai,” is a Japanese concept that translates to “a reason for being” or “a reason to wake up in the morning.” Ikigai is a philosophy that focuses on finding one’s purpose and achieving balance in life by considering four key elements:
- What you love (your passion)
- What you are good at (your skills or talents)
- What the world needs (your contribution)
- What you can be paid for (your profession)
The intersection of these four elements represents your Ikigai – where you find meaning, happiness, and fulfilment in your life and work.
I’ve used that same concept to help explain mixing four components together can create IGAKI content. It’s about creating content with intentionality and purpose.
So, what is the purpose of your content?
Your content has three goals:
- Attract – Attract the attention of the right people
- Nurture – Nurture people, educating and building authority and trust
- Convert – Turn content consumers into paying clients
It’s not about creating one amazing post.
It’s not about attracting thousands of followers or going viral (that’s a bonus, not an objective).
It’s about creating a series of posts that add value. Each post builds on the last one, in helping people learn more about you, buy into you and ultimately buy from you.
There are very few ‘quick wins’ with content – it’s a long-term strategy.
Someone may need to consume 20+ pieces of your content before they decide to DM you asking for your help.
So, it’s important to have a strategy.
The Five Pillars of I.G.A.K.I. Content
- Irresistible – Your content should speak directly to your audience’s wants and needs, making it impossible for them to scroll past.
- Genuine – Infuse your content with your unique values and personality, helping you stand out in a crowded online space.
- Actionable – Provide useful information that your audience can immediately apply to their lives or businesses.
- Knowledgeable – Help your audience understand their pains and goals better by showcasing your expertise.
- Impactful – Create content that attracts, nurtures, and converts your audience into loyal clients.
I created an Igaki-style diagram laying out how misaligned content can result in you attracting the wrong people.
Just this week, I talked to someone who had been creating content for the wrong crowd, when I asked a few questions, suddenly their eyes were opened. They’d been creating content which was inadvertently speaking to people who couldn’t afford their services rather than paying clients.
See the diagram below…
Why IGAKI Content Matters on LinkedIn
Too often, we get distracted by creating content that generates engagement but doesn’t move anyone further along in their buying journey. Or worse, we end up producing content that adds little value or feels irrelevant.
However, with IGAKI content, you can:
- Speak to your clients’ needs and wants
- Weave in your personality, values, and big promise
- Stand out in a sea of competitors
- Build trust and credibility with your audience
The IGAKI Advantage: Attracting the Right Clients
If you want to attract clients who not only need your help but actively want it, IGAKI content is your secret weapon to attracting dream clients, especially on LinkedIn. By mastering the art of IGAKI content creation, you can connect with your dream clients, win their trust, and turn them into loyal customers. It’s time to make a real impact with your LinkedIn content!
Embrace the power of IGAKI content and watch your LinkedIn. It’s content with purpose.
It’s irresistible, genuine, actionable, knowledgeable, and impactful content.