Social Selling Workshops
Harness the power of LinkedIn
The majority of sales reps are using LinkedIn as a research tool and to send cold / spammy messages.
We train sales teams in a process which achieves more meetings and conversations so your team will hit targets and never cold pitch prospects again.
OUR METHODOLOGY HAS GENERATED
Maverrik’s proprietary methodology which combines the best of marketing with the best of sales, to refine your value proposition, strategy, and tactics to leverage digital platforms to achieve results
ACCOUNT / PROSPECT MAPPING
- Identify the accounts you want to target
- Who are the decision-makers
- Prospect tiering – pathways to conversation
- Leverage Content – Create a ContentBias™
- Appear within your targets feed
- Develop trust and break down barriers
- Increased inbound enquiries
- Train your prospects to interact with you
- Create organic two-way conversations
- No cold pitching – No reputational damage
- A conversation rate of 50% +
- Arrange your first call
- Higher show-up rate
- Prospect is now in your sales process
- A call built on an existing relationship
As a result of our training, participants increase in profile views and increase their content reach by 300%
WHAT IS COVERED
We can customise social selling workshops to focus on particular components which are more relevant to your team.
- Understanding your LinkedIn Profile.
- Optimising your profile for visibility.
- Making your account safe and secure.
- Attracting traffic to your profile.
- Avoiding LinkedIn Jail.
- Content Success on LinkedIn.
- Getting your content in front of clients.
- Types of content.
- Content Structure.
- Using the right Hashtags.
- How to create lead generation post.
- Creating ContentBias™.
- Seven Steps of Social Selling.
- Getting connected to prospects.
- Creating conversations.
- How to book more meetings.
- Sales Navigator Tutorial.
- Creating a LinkedIn Event.
- How to fill an event.
- Event based follow up.
- LinkedIn Stories.
- Smart Links.
- Building your Company Page.
- Engaging your followers.
- Growing the reach.
- How to build your personal brand.
- Going viral on LinkedIn.
- Employee Advocacy.
- Influencing through content.
- Building your crowd.
- Selling through influence.