BECOME A MAVERRIK ASSOCIATE
WITH THIS SMART ONLINE BUSINESS
You already know that social media and online business networking is booming.
The big challenge is knowing which company to select in your search for a good business opportunity.
Join a winning team at MAVERRIK – we have helped to generate an extra £6 million in revenues for small businesses.
This year, we are also forecasting an extra £12 million in new revenues for these businesses.
Would you love to be a part of our ongoing success?
At MAVERRIK, we are focusing on adding a small team of Associates. Don’t worry, you don’t require any experience. Your attitude, ambition and motivation are far more important here.
One of the advantages of becoming a MAVERRIK Associate is that you can get started in your spare time – 1 or 2 hours a day.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
Plus, all training resources are accessed online – you are free to work anywhere. Our core training can be completed in just 2 days.
So you can hit the ground running with this.
As a MAVERRIK Associate, you will…
- Promote our excellent range of online programs to entrepreneurs and small business owners > over 5 million of these in the UK…
- Phone + online help with closing sales + deals
- Build up a good income stream > £30k or more on a part-time basis
- Build your own profile + presence on LinkedIn > to attract even more opportunities
- Access to Accelerator, our most popular online training program
- Build up your own highly-valued network of contacts and connections
- Raise your personal brand, visibility and profile
- Have the option to host live seminars in your local area, leading to more profit
Your daily tasks include posting content, direct messages, emails, phone calls, texts > all quite light and relaxed.
- Work remotely, all online, completely location-independent
- No travel, no commuting, no meetings…
- Community + Ongoing group support
- Accountability > increases team performance and results
- No staff or product stock
Opportunities available in the UK, Europe, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
Yes, from the company.
Part time or full time: