Job Role & Summary
We are Maverrik, a fast-growing business consultancy & training company based in Plymouth, UK. We’re looking for energetic Account Executives for our growing client base. The successful candidate will be organised and driven to help our clients achieve success. The role involves supporting clients in their social selling projects to achieve results.
- Posting content
- Engaging with comments
- Managing Social Inboxes
- Implenting activity in-line with agreed client plan
- Responding to messages
- Day-to-Day Client communication
- Social Selling activity.
- Full training will be provided however an understanding of social media, good communication and the ability to be a self-organiser are essential.
- To understand, model and promote the Maverrik Values
- To comply with Health & Safety policies and procedures
- To be aware of and ensure the implementation of Maverrik policies and procedures
- To carry out such other relevant duties, as reasonably required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,532.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- social media: 1 year (preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (preferred)