Maverrik is the UK’s #1 Social Selling coaching and training company based in Plymouth, UK. Over the last 18 months, we have experienced rapid business growth and increased our team substantially.
Now we are looking to grow our talented team of Graphic Designers.
What will you be doing? You will support the day-to-day activities of the Digital Services Team providing graphic and web design for internal and external clients.
- Understanding website design briefs for internal and external clients
- Execute the design of web concepts for internal and external clients
- Collaborate on web ideas with internal and external clients
- Liaise directly with clients as and when required
- Design PDF’s & other sales materials for internal and external clients
- Meet deadlines and communicate if otherwise able to
- Ensure you are up to date with latest trends
- Create Social Media headers and banners for internal and external clients
- Create Social Media shareables for internal and external clients
- Create social media slides from briefs for internal and external clients
This role will suit a great team player who is focused on achieving team goals and passionate about great design.
Below are five principles that we expect of all employees. These principles are the framework of our culture and the driving force of our future.
HONEST & REAL
- We do what we believe in
- We’re not people pleasers
- We are fair, straightforward and upfront.
OWN THE OUTCOME
- We are committed to results for clients
- We each have our part to play in the outcome
- Money is a by-product of results
- I am happy to put Our name to My work
KNOW OUR STUFF
- We are committed to learning
- We practice what we teach
- We are not afraid to try
THINK BEYOND OURSELVES
- We give back to the community
- We support each other
- We go the extra mile
- We make a difference
- I know what I do has an impact on others
WE’RE ALL IN
- We don’t do half measures
- We are in it for the long term
- We are ONE team
- We are all committed and share in our success
Immediate Start Available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,532.00-£20,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)